Sometimes it is necessary to clear some account information on your computer in order for your website to upload correctly. Below you will be taken through 3 steps to perform a full site recovery.
Step 1: Deleting temporary HTML files
1. Close out of WebStudio and the Instant Publisher
2. Open My Computer
3. Navigate to the following folder path:
Web Studio 4.0:
Windows Vista and 7 - C:\Users\[Current User]\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\BackToTheBeach\Web Studio 4.0\Upload\
Windows XP - C:\Program Files\BackToTheBeach\Web Studio 4.0\Upload
Web Studio 5.0:
Windows Vista and 7 - C:\Users\[Current User]\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\BackToTheBeach\Web Studio 5.0\Upload\
Windows XP - C:\Program Files\BackToTheBeach\Web Studio 5.0\Upload
If you are using Windows Vista or 7, you will need to unhide the "AppData" folder by going to Organize from the menu bar, then select Folder and Search Options. You will need to press the View tab, and enable "Show Hidden Files and Folders", then press Ok.
4. From the menu bar, select Edit -> Select All
5. From the menu bar, select File -> Delete
Note: This will not harm your website data.
Step 2: Deleting wnkdata information
1. Right-click your Start Button, select Explore
2. From the menu bar, select Tools -> Folder Options
3. Select the View tab
4. Enable Show hidden files and folders
5. Press Ok
6. Navigate to the following folder path:
Web Studio 4.0 and 5.0:
Windows Vista and 7 - C:\Users\[Current User]\AppData\Roaming\iHostStudio\wnkdata
Windows XP - C:\Documents and Settings\[Current User]\Application Data\iHostStudio\wnkdata
7. Delete the subfolder that contains the name of the website you are trying to fix
Note: This will NOT harm your website data.
Step 3: Performing an account recovery
1. Open your website in WebStudio
2. Navigate to the iHostStudio Account Manager:
3. Press the Open button
4. Press Next
5. Select the hosting package you signed up for, press Next
Note: If you choose the wrong package, you will either upgrade or downgrade the plan level for your hosting account. If you have questions, please contact our billing department.
6. Enter your website password (retype it), press Next
7. Select "Use a domain I already own" or "I would like to transfer an existing domain"
8. Press Next
9. Enter your domain name, as shown below:
You should get the following message:
Web site name 'http://domain.ihoststudio.com' is active. Would you like to recreate this web site? Click 'Yes' to re-open this web site or 'No' to create another web site.
Note: If you receive another message, please do NOT proceed. Please verify you entered the correct password and website name. If this is still a problem, please contact our support department.
10. Press Yes
11. Press Next
12. Select Using Current Payment, press Next
13. Press Finish
14. Select I Agree on the License Agreement
15. Press Finish
16. Press the OK button on the iHostStudio Account Management window
17. From the menu bar, go to Website -> Save Web Site to Internet
18. When your website finishes building, press the Upload button
Your website should now be listed in the drop-down box. Proceed through the rest of the Instant Publisher to upload your website.