How to add and delete pages
To design a website in Web Easy, you will need to know how to add and delete pages. This article will show you how add a page by cloning an existing page (which is easier than staring from scratch). It will also show you how to delete a page. To find out how to do this, you can watch the video below or get outlined steps at the bottom.
1. Open your website document in Web Easy
2. Navigate to the page you want to clone (usually your last page)
3. Go to Modify -> Insert Page
4. Select "This Page"
5. At the bottom, enter a new page Title (this should be descriptive for search engines)
6. Press OK
Note: Once you add your new page, it will have all of the information from the page you cloned. You will need to edit the text and graphics with your new information. Also, you may need to adjust your navigation menu graphics if it shows you are not on the correct page. For more information, please visit:
1. Save your document (there is no undo)
2. Navigate to the page you don't want
3. Go to Modify -> Delete Page