How to create a roll-over image
This article will show you how to create a roll-over, or mouse-over effect, in Web Easy. This is commonly used for navigation menus, and it will allow another image to show up when you place your mouse over an existing image. You can watch the video below for instructions or get outlined steps at the bottom.
1. You will need to obtain 2 sets of images that are the exact same size, but are slightly contrasting from each other. If you don't have an image, you can create them at http://www.dabuttonfactory.com.
2. Open your Web site in Web Easy
3. Go to Arrange -> Lock -> Unlock All
4. Go to Tools -> Roll Over Image Assistant
5. Double-click the top image (this is the image that shows up when you don't hover your mouse over it)
6. Navigate your computer and select the image, press Open
7. Double-click the bottom image (this is the image that shows up when you hover your mouse over it)
8. Navigate your computer and select the image, press Open
9. Checkmark "Link to Internet Web Page"
10. From the Link Type drop-down menu, select "Page by Title"
11. Press the Web Document button to the right (do not type in the page name to the left)
12. Select your Page from the List
13. Press Ok
14. Uncheck "Open in new Window (Blank Target)"
15. Press OK
16. Press OK
17. Delete your original button (if present)
18. Move the new button where it should be
19. Repeat process for additional buttons
Note: The roll-over effect will only be present when you preview the website or upload it to the web.